Horizontal Belt Drive Air Handlers
Air handlers range from 800 CFM to 12000 CFM. Our draw-through designs are available for indoor applications that can handle high static pressures. We offer both galvanized steel casing or a soft white powder coated epoxy casing.
The Horizontal Basic Belt Drive Air Handler (HWG/HWP) draw-through designs are available for indoor applications and are equipped with blowers that can handle high static applications. The HWG/HWP is housed in heavy-gauge galvanized cabinet (or painted casing) and insulated with ½-inch thick, over three pound, neoprene-coated fiberglass. The HWG/HWP comes with a ½-inch OD copper tube coil, forward-curved, dynamically balanced belt-driven blowers, motor, and a galvanized steel, powder-coated epoxy drain pan insulated with ⅛-inch thick insulation. A flat filter section, with a two-inch, 30% pleated efficiency filter is included. Access doors are located on both sides of the unit for easy maintenance. Supply and return-air openings have a one-inch duct collar.
- 800 to 12,000 CFM
- Belt-driven, draw-through design with forward-curved and dynamically balanced blowers
- Cabinet is manufactured of heavy-gauge galvanized steel and insulated with 1/2” thick, over three-pound density, neoprene-coated fiberglass
- Built for indoor applications and are equipped with blowers that can handle up to 3.75 inches of total static pressure
- Access doors are provided on both sides of the unit for easy maintenance and are equipped with spring-loaded clips
- Coils are manufactured of 1/2” OD copper tube with aluminum fins and are 100% underwater pressure tested to 350 PSI with a 300 PSI working pressure
- Galvanized drain pan is finished with a powder-coated epoxy, 1/8” thick insulation and features primary and secondary drain connections
- Adjustable, variable-pitch drive sheave and cast-iron pulley keyed to motor shaft
- Controls and motors are factory-wired and terminated in a junction box for single-point power supply
- Size 800 to 4,000 CFM models are equipped with vibration isolators
- Two-inch thick, flatly mounted, 30 percent pleated efficiency filter
- One-inch duct collar on return- and supply-air openings
- Protective covers keep the grille openings free of debris during shipment and construction
- Individually tagged, crated and shipped as scheduled for installation
- ETL and AHRI certified; 100% factory tested
- Electric Heat
In any combination of the above
- Thickness up to 1"
- Copper fins/tubes
- Stainless-steel end plates
- Right or left connections
- Freeze protection
- Custom fin spacing
- Drip tray
- Condensate float switch
- Condensate pumps
- Marine duty
- 115, 208, 230, 277, 460, or 575
- Single or three phase
- 50 or 60Hz
- ODP (open drip proof)
- Single speed or two speed
- Line or low voltage
- 1 to 65 kW electric resistance heat
- Condensate Float Switch
- Condensate pumps
- UV Light
- Flow control
- Valve package controls - wide selection of factory-mounted valves and controls
- Mixing Box
- 3-Position Economizer
With our Quick Ship Program, Capital Coil & Air has some of the fastest manufacturing and shipping times in the industry. Explore our shipping options for Horizontal Belt Drive Air Handlers.
|10 Day Shipment||Call for Pricing|
|5 Day Shipment||Call for Pricing|
|Standard Shipment (3-4 Weeks)||Call for Pricing|
|Carbon Steel||5/8"||.049" .065"|
2.020" .025" .035" .049" .065"
1.035" .049" .065"
2.035" .049" .065"
1.035" .049" .065"
2.049" .065" .109"
|Aluminum||.006" .008" .010" .016" .030"|
|Copper||.006" .008" .010"|
|Cupro Nickel (90/10)||.010"|
|Stainless Steel (304/316)||.010"|
|Galvanized Steel||16 GA. 14 GA.|
|Stainless Steel||12 GA. 10GA.|
|Connection Material||Connection Type|
|Belt Drive Brochure.pdf||0 bytes|
|Fan Coil and Belt Drive standard shipping and quick build lead times.pdf||0 bytes|
Get in touch
Please fill out the form below to inquire about Horizontal Belt Drive Air Handlers or other products.
Talk to a specialist